Kinderkitchen Single Dog Knife with Teeth
An appealing Dog Knife With Teeth, made from strong Japanese stainless steel to encourage enthusiastic young chefs.
21 in stock
Kinderkitchen Single Dog Knife with Teeth:
InsideOut Nutrition's Kinderkitchen Dog Knife With Teeth is made from strong Japanese stainless steel and is sharp enough to cut soft food. For safety reasons they are not as sharp as adult knives and they have been tested by children. Suitable for children aged 3 and above, the knife has an appealing dog design to encourage enthusiastic young chefs – the ears act as a handguard to keep fingers away from the cutting surface, while the tail is made from soft poke-free plastic.
- Blade length: 5.8cm
- Suitable for ages 3 and above – supervision by an adult is always advised
- Child-friendly design
- Can cut fruit and vegetables
- Encourage children to help in the kitchen
- Comfortable ergonomic handle
- Finger guard
Use & Care:
- Dishwasher safe
- Adult supervision advised
- Incorrect use may lead to injuries
Check out our Free Shipping Promotion, Now On!