Joint Essentials is a powder supplement that contains a wide range of important ingredients to help support joint health.
66 in stock
Joint Essentials contains a wide range of important ingredients to help support joint health. Joint Essentials blends quality ingredients, which work effectively together, to help support osteo-health.
Collagen – Our hero ingredient! a complex protein made up of 19 different amino acids such as:
- Arginine: breaks down into nitric oxide in the body – an important compound for clear arteries and a healthy heart, a robust immune system, and healthy circulation.
- Glutamine: is shown to promote healthy growth, and enhances mental health, by boosting feelings of calm.
- Glycine: promotes healthy muscle growth and boosts energy production during workouts.
- Proline: protects the integrity of blood vessels, improves joint health, and produces various cardiovascular benefits.
Increasing collagen levels can help your skin look firmer, reduce signs of aging, minimize cellulite or stretch marks, increase smoothness, and help your skin cells keep renewing and repairing normally. It’s one of the best natural skincare products available! It reduces joint pain and degeneration often caused by a lack of collagen – stiffening our tendons and ligaments and swelling our joints. Collagen is even an effective treatment for treating osteoarthritis and other joint pain and disorders. It also “seals and heals” the protective lining of the gastrointestinal tract, reducing inflammation or irritation stemming from an unhealthy gut. Collagen may boost Metabolism, Muscle Mass, and Energy Output by adding lean muscle mass to your frame – crucial as we age since it helps support posture, bone health and burns more calories than fat.
MSM – MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is an organic sulfur compound that’s present in many natural unprocessed foods but usually lost during the cooking process. It directly impacts longevity and aging.
- Great for skin and complexion – avoid sagging skin and wrinkles for longer as MSM works together with Vitamin C to build new, healthy tissues.
- It Improves flexibility in the joints, by restoring the natural lubrication in the tissues
- Detoxifies the body by encouraging the flow of toxins and metabolic waste products out of the cells, while enabling the same cells to absorb essential nutrients and hydration into the body.
- Strengthens hair and nails – it’s not known as the “beauty mineral” for nothing! Sulfur is needed to produce collagen and keratin which control the strength and thickness of the hair and nails, which can be noticed in just a couple of weeks of consistent use
- Accelerates healing by increasing the ability of the body to eliminate waste products at the cellular level speeding recovery and creating energy for rebuilding on a cellular level.
Some other ingredients include:
Anti-inflammatory- Sulfur needs to be present In order for these toxins and wastes to be removed from the body.
Glucosamine – plays a vital role in building cartilage, treating arthritis, osteoarthritis, and other painful conditions.
Chondroitin – is found naturally in your body and is a vital part of cartilage, giving it elasticity by helping it retain water. Chondroitin can reduce the activity of enzymes and substances that break down collagen in joints.
Vitamin D3, boron, manganese – these ingredients are all involved in the absorption of calcium for bone health while Vitamin K contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
Copper – to contribute to the maintenance of normal connective tissues.
A selection of B vitamins support the nervous system and energy-yielding metabolism.
Essential trace minerals such as zinc and selenium and antioxidants including Vitamin C and E help protect the cells from oxidative stress. Check out what other people have to say about this product: https://ie.trustpilot.com/review/healthessentials.ie
Check out our Free Shipping Promotion, Now On!