Heart Essentials is a uniquely effective nitric oxide formulation with vitamins and minerals to support heart health.
71 in stock
Heart Health Supplement
Heart Essentials is a unique formulation of nitric oxide, l-arginine, l-citrulline, and vitamins and minerals which helps the cardiovascular system work as it should.
Nitric oxide and its role in the body was first discovered by Dr. Louis Ignarro – work for which he was awarded the Nobel Prize in Medicine in 1998. Nitric oxide occurs naturally in the body. As we age, nitric oxide depletes by up to 85%. We can, however, replenish through supplementation.
Heart Essentials is more effective than other nitric oxide supplements because it is a simpler formulation containing more of the active ingredient. The dosage is entirely safe as we are simply returning to the body what it has lost through aging; Also, as nitric oxide doesn’t travel well, Irish-made Heart Essentials retains potency on its short journey to the consumer. Easy on the stomach, it also has a pleasant citrus berry flavour. Check out what other people have to say about this product: https://ie.trustpilot.com/review/healthessentials.ie
Heart Essentials also contains:
- L-arginine – a vital amino acid that the body converts to nitric oxide
- L-citrulline – another amino acid that, via a complex process, converts to nitric oxide in the body
- Vitamin C – contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin D – the ‘sunshine vitamin’. Helps the body absorb calcium for bone health. Vital to many complex functions within the body
- Vitamin B6 – metabolises protein and glucose during exercise. Also contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism and normal red blood cell formation
- Vitamin B12 – helps convert carbohydrates, proteins, fats, and iron into food. Involved in red blood cell production. Also contributes to the normal immune system
- Vitamin K2 – contributes to normal blood clotting
- Folic acid – Contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism. Also contributes to normal blood formation
- Thiamine – contributes to the normal function of the heart
Directions for use
Mix one 10g serving with 240ml of water (according to taste) or your favourite juice and stir to dissolve, or add to your favourite breakfast cereal, yoghurt, or smoothie. Scoop measure provided in tub.
Check out our Free Shipping Promotion, Now On!