Pair this with the Mahers Italian Blend Coffee for the perfect coffee.
1. Start by pouring the water at room temperature into the Moka boiler and filling it up to the level of the safety valve. To avoid making your coffee too watery, do not fill it over this level.
2. Now choose your preferred ground coffee blend. Caution! The blend must be specifically ground for a Moka pot and not excessively fine. Generously fill the Moka pot's funnel, without pressing down the coffee.
3. A little secret? Set the heat to low and take all the time necessary; it is worth waiting a few minutes longer so that you can enjoy an excellent coffee. When the coffee has completely risen into the collection chamber, turn off the heat.
4. Now for the crucial moment: tasting. To fully enjoy the aromas released, we advise you to drink the coffee as soon as it is poured into the cup.
- Capacity: 60 ml – approximate figure: it can vary according to the quantity of water inserted and the quantity, blend and grind of the coffee.
- Not dishwasher safe